Saturday, November 28, 2009

Christmas Photos


What an awesome time I had meeting the "H" family this weekend! The photographer that I worked closely with when I first started, recently relocated to another state. Boo. :( However, she did recommend me to her former client, the "H" family. She adored working with the children and I was truly excited to be given the opportunity.

The children were a blast. So sweet and so full of personality. I think I laughed more than I didn't. I don't think that makes much sense but let's just say, there wasn't a dull moment. :) The dresses were absolutely beautiful and the family Christmas photo was smashing! The cards that were selected were had a black and grey striped back ground with a red ribbon and greeting. Very nice indeed.



Also got to capture a generational photo here. Mom, grandmother and daughters. So sweet!



Thank you so much for welcoming me in to your home and allowing the great opportunity to capture you lovely family. I look forward to working with you in the future. :)

No comments: