Sunday, December 13, 2009

Is There a Doctor in the House?

Well, not quite... but there is a photographer! Exciting news for me as I open a door that I didn't actually knock on.

After a recommendation from a client, a look through my portfolio and an interview with the editor, I am now shooting the cover of Central Florida Doctor's Magazine! It's very new and very exciting.

I shot December's issue in October and the cover story was on Dr. Mark Weatherly who is affiliated with Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children here in the Orlando area. To view the rest of the photos and read this doctor's amazing story, follow this link: December 2009.



I have since shot two more sessions... the second was for a physician who was set to depart on a mission trip the next morning to Haiti and the third was with the UCF Knight's basketball team doc. That was a fun shoot as well!

I never know what I am walking in to when I go to each session..... small quarters, unusual lighting challenges or inline skating mascots! Awesome shot of our doc last night with UCF's Knightro. :) I'll post each cover as they are released.

No comments: