Sunday, February 7, 2010

Makin' Some Magic!



By far one of my most exciting shoots to date. Central Florida Doctor magazine's February cover story was on the Orlando Magic's team doctor. I was given an NBA "press pass" to cover the cover! It was quite humbling to be sitting in between the photographer for Getty Images and the AP. Did I mention that "sitting" meant on the floor? As in.. on the court under the baskets? Yeah... it was an experience I won't soon forget.


Here are a few of my favorite shots from the game...

They call him Superman for a reason folks....

Not a work of art... but did I mention I was sitting on the court, close to the action? Maybe a bit too close? The dedicated photographer that I am, I took the shot and then covered my camera in case of impact... which didn't happen. :)





No comments: